Growing in Knowledge & Love in Christ
The focus of our Christian school is to walk with the Savior. A study of God's Word provides the beginning to each day. Young children learn about God's love through Bible stories. The number of stories and their applications increase throughout the grades as the children grow. Bible truths are explored in our Christ-Light curriculum and through Luther's Small Catechism. At their individual grade levels, children are guided in applying these Bible truths to their daily lives. Hymns and Bible verses are committed to memory giving the children an abundance of words of comfort and guidance for their lives. There are other opportunities throughout the day to pray, sing, and learn of God's grace.
Our Objectives and Goals for Each Child
- To help each child grow in the knowledge and love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To teach all of God’s Word in obedience to Christ’s command.
- To provide sound Christian training in all secular subjects, such as reading, mathematics, science, social studies, etc.
- To build Christian character and citizenship.
- To strengthen the congregation and home.
- To teach children to evaluate all education from a Christian perspective.